Saturday, May 21, 2011

ricky gervais wife pictures

ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_1%
  • %IMG_DESC_1%



  • milbournosphere
    Jan 26, 12:01 PM
    What, no interjection in the thread title? I'm a little sad inside...





    ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_2%
  • %IMG_DESC_2%



  • guzhogi
    Nov 10, 02:46 PM
    I wonder what battery life will be like.

    Also, how many people downloaded it just so they could watch porn?





    ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_3%
  • %IMG_DESC_3%



  • bushman4
    Apr 12, 11:04 PM
    Iphone 5 looks to be Apples best kept secret yet!
    If everyone remembers prior to the Iphone 4 release no info either until the beta version was found in a bar.
    This year Apple has doubled up its security and seems as though companies producing the parts fear of losing a contract is keeping everything hush-hush.
    Apple not releasing a new IPHONE in June would really pull the stock into the garbage. It would be hard to make up that lost revenue for the quarter.
    One thing I've noticed about all these September rumors is that none of them have any substantiation. I repeat none.





    ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_4%
  • %IMG_DESC_4%



  • notromeel
    Apr 12, 11:04 AM
    Best comment on this thread!

    I agree!

    As a few others have said, the software is where it's at. Apple knows this. I dont think it really matters when they come out with another iPhone. They've got an amazing device with the iPhone 4 that can run pretty much anything normal people throw at it. If they can update the software to correct the few flaws it does have, it's going to be the perfect phone and the 5 will just further refine that. Everyone should really be focused on the conference in June.

    I agree, mostly.

    The next hardware advance will def have 4G, larger battery and A5.



    more...


    ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_5%
  • %IMG_DESC_5%



  • The Maestro
    Oct 24, 08:32 AM
    ordered! 3-7 working days. would be great to get it by the end of the week

    i got the middle line for �1444 with student discount





    ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_6%
  • %IMG_DESC_6%



  • technicalFoozle
    Apr 14, 07:09 AM
    That's my guess.

    Purchase apps and have them available for install without synchronization on ipad, ipod, iphone without plugging the device in.

    Honestly, I don't think my version of it is correct but MobileMe is as good a guess as any other.



    more...


    ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_7%
  • %IMG_DESC_7%



  • cupcakes2000
    Apr 1, 09:57 AM
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5020/5568279546_ce58afa9d5.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/cupcakes2000/5568279546/)

    Thought I'd darken the mood up a little!!





    ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_8%
  • %IMG_DESC_8%



  • Snowy_River
    Jul 12, 06:54 PM
    I understand what you are saying but are you really going to call "Vi" a pro app for word processing and say that it fully replaces Word. You can use any app as a tool to create a professional product.

    If Vi is being used by a professional to produce a professional product, then, yes, I'd call it a professional application. As far as being able to completely replace Word, well if the professional in question was able to stop using Word, then apparently it was able to completely replace Word for that professional.

    Apple labels iWork as a "consumer level" app. not me.

    Show me where Apple calls Pages a consumer app (http://www.apple.com/iwork/pages/).

    My definition of a "Pro level" app is one that has industry maturity, is excepted as standard industry wide, has many many features which allow it to be versatile and is useful in a variety of professional industries. It probably isn't the easiest app to use because it isn't focused to just one industry.

    Your definition of a "professional" app seems mighty arbitrary, even to the extent of excluding most applications that exist. Specialized databases that are designed for a specific industry wouldn't meet your definition. Computer-Aided-Machining (CAM) software (which is only useful in one industry) wouldn't meet your definition. I could go on, but I think you get my point.

    I would bet you that not .1% of printshops, publishers, lawyers, engineers, etc. even know what a .pages file is let alone are they working with it daily.

    So now you're adding another level of definition to what it takes to be a "professional" app? Some percentage of people have to know about it? And where do you draw the line? Gee, I guess this means that any start-up company trying to produce a new professional application is doomed because how can they ever reach this percentage upon the release so their product can be considered "professional"? :rolleyes:

    I come back to my point. I think the simplest definition of a "professional" app is an app that is being used by a professional to produce a professional product. Any other definition falls short of the mark, IMO.



    more...


    ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_9%
  • %IMG_DESC_9%



  • chrono1081
    Apr 28, 11:08 AM
    I'm honestly surprised by a lot of you. The whole "no single android phone outsells the iPhone!" argument, is foolish and weak. It's a platform war. You basically get ONE CHOICE with the iPhone. Now it's a great choice, but of course it's going to be a top seller as a result. There are so many good Android choices out there that a single model isn't going to dwarf the others. Since there are, you know, options? As a platform it seems iOS is getting whooped on. Does that not register, or are people that much in denial?

    Now myself, I like my iPhone, but come on...in this case we are talking about platforms...So weird...

    I don't agree with the whole "choices" statement as being a plus side for Android. If you don't like iPhone, don't choose iPhone. If you like Android, choose Android. I don't consider Android having an advantage because its available on more handsets. Most people choose the phone they like and don't care too much about the OS that runs on it. (Seriously go browse a cell phone store for awhile, people are attracted to the hardware and 9 times out of 10 don't care about the OS).





    ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_10%
  • %IMG_DESC_10%



  • steadysignal
    Apr 22, 06:41 PM
    That is one ugly mock-up :eek:

    very much agreed. it isnt elegant like 4 is. we'll see...



    more...


    ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_11%
  • %IMG_DESC_11%



  • SteveKnobs
    Apr 12, 09:12 AM
    OK, stop it already! Enough with the iPhone 5 / iPad 3 release date rumors, or put it on page 2.

    Yet you take the time to read and comment on it? Interesting. I guess the notion that these rumors generate page views really is true!!





    ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_12%
  • %IMG_DESC_12%



  • mh81
    Nov 29, 08:20 PM
    These sunglasses are definitely on my list

    http://simplysunglasses.com/image.php?type=P&id=3971

    http://simplysunglasses.com



    more...


    ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_13%
  • %IMG_DESC_13%



  • allpar
    Apr 29, 03:01 PM
    Remember when tiered pricing was announced, Steve said more songs would be available for $.69 than $1.29...I have yet to see a $.69 song.

    I've seen numerous $0.69 songs. If you're always looking at brand new stuff you may not see them.





    ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_14%
  • %IMG_DESC_14%



  • Macsavvytech
    Apr 14, 08:35 AM
    The iX part, obviously stands for iDevice, as in what it is saying is name.operating system.the marketing name. A bit like in maths, x is a variable. Likely it is either the apple TV or the Mac app store.
    My $0.2



    more...


    ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_15%
  • %IMG_DESC_15%



  • RedTomato
    Oct 24, 07:46 AM
    Very Very Tempted.

    Time to put my repaired and working perfectly G4 PB 15'' on sale I think.

    Any takers? (London, UK)





    ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_16%
  • %IMG_DESC_16%



  • Leondunkleyc
    Aug 15, 03:29 PM
    .



    more...


    ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_17%
  • %IMG_DESC_17%



  • iSee
    Apr 26, 12:09 PM
    Of course they are.
    This kind of thing has to be paid for somehow. Common options:
    1. Pay subscription
    2. Ad supported
    3. Loss-leader to help sell something profitable.

    This rumor is suggesting that Apple is going with a combination of 1 and 3.





    ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_18%
  • %IMG_DESC_18%



  • zync
    Jul 28, 01:15 PM
    True, but as i have send in a previous thread about MS, the people behind their XBox division are actually "cool" and creative and MS is said to be giving them lots of freedom. Let's not wholeheartly disregard our competition here - even though it feels good to do so!

    Also true, but they're not cool enough that people would want to advertise that they have one. That's where Apple is ahead. It's cool to have an iPod, it's cool to have a Mac. I never got compliments on my computer when I had a boring POS Dell.





    ricky gervais wife pictures. %IMG_DESC_19%
  • %IMG_DESC_19%



  • Edmoil12
    Apr 21, 08:29 PM
    If you're alluding to the theory that Apple took it out to 'differentiate' it from the macbook pro's, I still don't get that concept.

    I mean, if you want to differentiate your higher end products from the lower end ones, you ADD features to the higher end one. You DON'T remove features that were once standard for years on the lower end machine.

    ***It's like if Ford all the sudden removed air conditioning on all but their high end cars - saying that's a 'luxary' feature for their high end vehicles. We'd ALL cry BULL.....!!! Same thing has happened with the MBA.

    I definitely disagree with you there. Many companies will remove features to differentiate their product lineups, and provide an incentive to buy high end products. Think Intel, could add hyperthreading and turbo boost to every processor they make for a relatively small cost, but they don't and disable features so they can market you an i7 or i5 instead of a 'lowly' i3. Think auto makers, many will offer a bigger engine along with many low cost trim upgrades as a 'sport' package. They could include all of those minor upgrades in the lower models, but they don't because it creates a stronger incentive to pay for an upgrade.

    With Apple, the biggest reason the macbook air doesn't have a backlit keyboard or 4GB of ram is to save costs to keep their margins up. Also it creates an incentive for people to buy a more expensive macbook pro, or pay $100 extra for the 4GB of ram. Plus, it gives them another selling feature if they decide to bring it back later. Remember when apple removed the buttons from the iPod shuffle, only to promote how great they are when they brought them back?

    If apple thinks that the savings they get by removing the backlit keyboard are greater than the lost customers/profits from removing it, then they are better off.





    D4F
    Apr 28, 09:42 AM
    They can always try.
    Please can we have some rumors abour iOS5 maybe?





    know-it-all5
    Jul 11, 04:00 PM
    In all seriousness the photo shown looks like a microsoft type design. the truth is as much as i love all the ipods, apple is a little behind. there are loads of companies with products out there that out do the apple ipod gen5.
    If you look at the photo of the microsoft player you can see that there are many companies that have come up with stuff almost identical. look at the creative zen for example. they are really similar in design.
    I'd say to all the companies "watch out for apple", because apple mmust have something big up their sleeve to compete in the longrun. A good track record won't save apple forever.

    I want to add that i love my mini, my nano, and i intend to buy a next gen video when it comes out.

    These comments are all proving one thing... Windows is bearly competing with the companies that are barely competing with apple. Apple will blow everyone away with upcoming ipods! YOU ALL JUST WAIT! IT WILL BE AMAZING!!!!!





    Popeye206
    Apr 13, 08:39 PM
    That is why iPhone (4) sales will remain close to zero until the iPhone 5 introduction. A white iPhone 4 will not change that very much. :rolleyes:

    ????? When did this happen? You do realize that 99% of consumers don't follow this stuff that close and have no idea when products are released.





    Oestberg
    Mar 31, 11:02 AM
    I dont like those random things they are doing. Like changing the "minimize, close window"-buttons on iTunes and App Store. Now this?





    nefan65
    Apr 12, 10:23 AM
    That's so cool.

    When is the movie unrevoked-3 coming?

    LOL...Right after Launcher Pro 3.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment