nonameowns
Apr 22, 08:06 PM
that would be a cool phone to hold. :cool:
LightSpeed1
Apr 14, 12:55 AM
I still have to say that I'll believe when I see it.
AndroidfoLife
Apr 14, 12:20 AM
Apple has it all down to a science. They probably have algorithm's for getting the most possible money out of you.....if you don't see this your blind...Wait for something that actually makes a difference...not just a different color. As if they ever intended to release the white iphone at the same time as the black one hahahaha :rolleyes:
You do seem to have a point
You do seem to have a point
shanmugam
May 3, 08:18 AM
MBP doesn't have a fast enough GPU. I use my iMac primarily for development. Need raw GHz, not so much multiple-cores.
Won't sell it. It'll be handed down to family.
ok that makes sense.
anyway people, iMac does not keep the resale value compared to the MB/MBPs they are very good machine though.
I loved mine, it has been for two years, booting from external SSD, very nice for my usage.
Won't sell it. It'll be handed down to family.
ok that makes sense.
anyway people, iMac does not keep the resale value compared to the MB/MBPs they are very good machine though.
I loved mine, it has been for two years, booting from external SSD, very nice for my usage.
more...
kevin.rivers
Jul 25, 05:26 PM
"Readers should realize that while Apple continues to publish patents on technologies that never make it into shipping products, the concepts described in this patent were referenced by Hon Hai chairman Terry Gou in June 2006:"
What other patents does apple have in which they didn't make the product?
Probably millions.
What other patents does apple have in which they didn't make the product?
Probably millions.
torbjoern
May 1, 11:41 PM
Osama is dead, so what? The U.S needed him alive.
more...
sixth
Oct 24, 08:13 AM
this is my first mac too...took the plunge and said the heck with it...i messed with osx86 on my thinkpad and i was like..i gotta get the real thing.
did you guys go with the standard shipping or express?
sixth is online now Edit/Delete Message
did you guys go with the standard shipping or express?
sixth is online now Edit/Delete Message
alphaod
Jun 8, 06:44 PM
There should be no refunds.
It's not fair to the developer when users are irresponsible.
This is like the risk of using the 1-Click Ordering feature at amazon.com.
This is 1-Click from Amazon.com ;)
It's not fair to the developer when users are irresponsible.
This is like the risk of using the 1-Click Ordering feature at amazon.com.
This is 1-Click from Amazon.com ;)
more...
shawnce
Jul 21, 12:31 PM
Although Apple is behind Gateway in market share, Apple's earnings (not revenue, earnings) last quarter (not year, quarter) is pretty close to Gateway's market capitalization!
Not surprising given that Gateway's market share numbers come directly from the extremely low margin, low end systems they are dumping on the market. In other words they have higher volumes but they are making next to nothing (for some nearly selling at a loss) in order to get those volumes.
...basically the stock market knows that Gateway is not a very safe bet...
Not surprising given that Gateway's market share numbers come directly from the extremely low margin, low end systems they are dumping on the market. In other words they have higher volumes but they are making next to nothing (for some nearly selling at a loss) in order to get those volumes.
...basically the stock market knows that Gateway is not a very safe bet...
mljones99
Jan 29, 11:21 PM
Just pre-ordered LA Noire for the PS3.
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51QyNZrew1L._AA300_.jpg
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51QyNZrew1L._AA300_.jpg
more...
macinhand
Apr 14, 05:33 PM
For anyone with multitasking gestures enabled, is it me or has the animation for when you use four fingers to swipe left or right to switch between apps changed?
When you activate the app switch, the page drops back and the different apps are separated, then zooms back out on release? i thought the last one was a continuous image with no separation?
Please ignore me if it was the same!
When you activate the app switch, the page drops back and the different apps are separated, then zooms back out on release? i thought the last one was a continuous image with no separation?
Please ignore me if it was the same!
dba7dba
Apr 13, 03:25 PM
You might have inside sources at Apple, because you seem to be too sure that it will cost 2K and would only last for 2 - 3 years.
I remember people not wanting an iPad when the rumors broke out. Same thing.
So how much do you think the rumored Apple TV should cost to be wildly successful WHILE maintaining 50% (approx) profit margin?
I remember people not wanting an iPad when the rumors broke out. Same thing.
So how much do you think the rumored Apple TV should cost to be wildly successful WHILE maintaining 50% (approx) profit margin?
more...
Dont Hurt Me
Oct 24, 08:09 AM
Apples moving forward, kind of neat after all the years of stagnation. 2 Big updates in 1 year vs a minor hiccup after 1 year. This is good stuff.
Mactagonist
Apr 23, 06:23 PM
Why?
I thought AT&T's buyout means T-Mobile is going bye-bye?
408 area code, that means cali. is that steve jobs' personal number? :P
I am sure any plans to launch it have been scrapped and this is just a left over prototype. You know Apple has a history of planning for every contingency, I am sure there are Sprint iPhones ready to go also. If Apple decides to release them they would be ready to go.
I thought AT&T's buyout means T-Mobile is going bye-bye?
408 area code, that means cali. is that steve jobs' personal number? :P
I am sure any plans to launch it have been scrapped and this is just a left over prototype. You know Apple has a history of planning for every contingency, I am sure there are Sprint iPhones ready to go also. If Apple decides to release them they would be ready to go.
more...
lordonuthin
Oct 16, 09:03 PM
You should be able to pull 20k ppd with that machine only with the bigadv units...
I will have to try it when I get home tonight.
I will have to try it when I get home tonight.
lifeofart
Jul 12, 07:53 PM
Lifeofart - some advice please.
I've been trying to find the "brochure wizard" (specifically the flexible page/quadrant location feature) that you talked about in MS Word (I have the latest version and updates). I would find it very useful, but can't locate it. Can you tell me how to find it?
Well to be honest I was referring to the windows version of Word. I use Office 2003 on Windows and Office 2004 for Mac. I am not sure if the Mac version of word has the same plug-ins.
On the windows version. Go to file -> new and select the publishing tab. From there select Brochure. It will fire up the wizard and template if you have these options loaded.
I've been trying to find the "brochure wizard" (specifically the flexible page/quadrant location feature) that you talked about in MS Word (I have the latest version and updates). I would find it very useful, but can't locate it. Can you tell me how to find it?
Well to be honest I was referring to the windows version of Word. I use Office 2003 on Windows and Office 2004 for Mac. I am not sure if the Mac version of word has the same plug-ins.
On the windows version. Go to file -> new and select the publishing tab. From there select Brochure. It will fire up the wizard and template if you have these options loaded.
more...
one1
Apr 17, 06:25 PM
heya,
At first, I thought it was more stable.
However something seems to have gone wrong with my audio.
iTunes won't start, when I try it brings up an error message:
The iTunes application could not be opened. An unknown error occurred (-200).
There is no sound in Flash videos (Safari or Chrome) is missing, or any sound in Jitsi (VoIP client), or in MPlayer (Video player).
Strangely enough, QuickTime has sound. Have no idea what's going on here.
Cheers,
Victor
I have some issues with quicktime as well and some other stuff (Can anyone tell me if their auto importer works??!?!) but I was able to clear some issues up by going to the manual download link posted earlier in this thread and DL'ing the update myself and reinstalling it.
At first, I thought it was more stable.
However something seems to have gone wrong with my audio.
iTunes won't start, when I try it brings up an error message:
The iTunes application could not be opened. An unknown error occurred (-200).
There is no sound in Flash videos (Safari or Chrome) is missing, or any sound in Jitsi (VoIP client), or in MPlayer (Video player).
Strangely enough, QuickTime has sound. Have no idea what's going on here.
Cheers,
Victor
I have some issues with quicktime as well and some other stuff (Can anyone tell me if their auto importer works??!?!) but I was able to clear some issues up by going to the manual download link posted earlier in this thread and DL'ing the update myself and reinstalling it.
SkyeHack
Jan 30, 12:55 PM
You're also part of the insanely big spender family if that entire group is your last purchase.
lol, not really.
I couldn't afford the 27 inch Apple Cinema Display.... :'(
I'm envious of those who have it...
lol, not really.
I couldn't afford the 27 inch Apple Cinema Display.... :'(
I'm envious of those who have it...
tjmrpm04
Jun 6, 07:36 AM
$1000 worth of a beating he'd get if i were his parent. Luckily for kids, i hate them and would never have one. Ever.
Going out on a limb here, but I am guessing this is not going to be an issue. Now go upstairs because your mom just finished cooking the brisket.
Going out on a limb here, but I am guessing this is not going to be an issue. Now go upstairs because your mom just finished cooking the brisket.
Thunderhawks
Apr 13, 02:18 PM
Will there be a Matte option? :D
Will it come in white?
Will it come in white?
Moyank24
Apr 30, 10:45 PM
Can I get some wings at least?
Appleguy will bring them to you when he leaves the kiddie party.
Appleguy will bring them to you when he leaves the kiddie party.
lgreenberg
Apr 28, 06:37 PM
Here are your measurements - http://www.tipb.com/2011/04/28/white-iphone-4-roughly-02mm-thicker-black-iphone/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheIphoneBlog+%28TiPb%3A+iPhone%2C+iPad%2C+iPod%29
InfinitiG
Apr 28, 04:46 PM
Does this mean the white iphone is 10% more durable?
OneMike
Apr 11, 01:06 PM
wonder what the price is. Actually, not sure if I want to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment