Optimus Frag
Apr 7, 01:15 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
Want the wire frame Star Wars game......
Best sit in arcade game ever !!!!
Which is why a working one in good condition goes for over �6000. The best arcade game ever.
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)
Want the wire frame Star Wars game......
Best sit in arcade game ever !!!!
Which is why a working one in good condition goes for over �6000. The best arcade game ever.
*LTD*
Mar 31, 05:49 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/8G4)
There's a remarkable amount of shortsightedness in this thread. But that's typical of the entire generic Wintel/PC world. No imagination. No ability to see possibilities as development of Post-PC era hardware continues. Or rather, iPad development.
There's a remarkable amount of shortsightedness in this thread. But that's typical of the entire generic Wintel/PC world. No imagination. No ability to see possibilities as development of Post-PC era hardware continues. Or rather, iPad development.
mms
Nov 30, 01:17 AM
Skimming through the thread, is it just me or did nobody mention SubEthaEdit?!?!?! Greatest free text editor ever (it would be IMO the best except for BBEdit) especially for web design. Can't live without it. Even though commercial license is paid, personal license is free and unrestricted. Cool new stuff in 2.1 just released about two weeks ago. Collaborating over Rendezvous is ingenious.
http://codingmonkeys.de/subethaedit
http://codingmonkeys.de/subethaedit
Consultant
Apr 20, 03:31 PM
I'm sure this data will be coming to a Keynote near you.
The trend is your friend, and unless Apple can turn it around, the trend is clearly moving toward a marginalization of iOS.
LOL. Marginalized. Maybe you forgot the smiley?
Let's see, largest mobile software store. Most profitable mobile software store (for developers). Most profitable mobile device.
Surely it's marginalized when the other companies are giving away their products for market share (and losing money in the same time).
The trend is your friend, and unless Apple can turn it around, the trend is clearly moving toward a marginalization of iOS.
LOL. Marginalized. Maybe you forgot the smiley?
Let's see, largest mobile software store. Most profitable mobile software store (for developers). Most profitable mobile device.
Surely it's marginalized when the other companies are giving away their products for market share (and losing money in the same time).
more...

jrko
Mar 28, 04:52 AM
...have moved from 'arctic silver' to 'mx-2' with great results. just as stable over time, seems to 'cure' faster, and i've found a several degree drop on lots of different builds....best of luck.
Thanks for the input. can I ask, is the temp drop compared to Arctic Silver of the original paste?
Thanks for the input guys
Thanks for the input. can I ask, is the temp drop compared to Arctic Silver of the original paste?
Thanks for the input guys
Qwest905
Dec 4, 01:41 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/vgpog1.jpg
do you mind sharing your dock icons..love the finder and chrome ones =)
thanks
do you mind sharing your dock icons..love the finder and chrome ones =)
thanks
more...
toolbox
Apr 24, 09:51 PM
When your booted into os x, go into system preferences find start up disk then click on the Macintosh HD icon ( it will tell you what OS is on the drive ) then click restart. That will set the boot order.
Or do a PRAM reset that will also clear it and default the OS X partition to be the start up one.
Or do a PRAM reset that will also clear it and default the OS X partition to be the start up one.
dalvin200
Oct 13, 07:45 AM
totally agree with you here mate!
I'd rather pay and get upgrades than have the developer abandon the app because it isn't profitable to do anymore free updates. What should Loren do when everyone that will buy Tweetie already has it? Develop updates out of the goodness of his heart?
The app store has a problem, and that's the amount of crap and cheapness of that crap. It drives the price of everything down. Factor in that ALL upgrades are free and you have a major problem for devs. You can sell an app once to each user, at next to nothing cost, and that's all you get. Yes, initially it's good when you're selling 100K apps a week but what happens when everyone's bought your app? The app store has a sustainability problem, and it will soon rear it's ugly head.
Compare it to desktop software where even the most basic apps cost $10+ and all upgrades are paid.
I'm quite happy to pay Loren �1.79 every 8-12 months for his work on Tweetie because frankly it's amazing and �1.79 is pretty much nothing.
The problem with most whambulance drivers such as yourself is pretty much the same problem with society at large. You only care about yourself and what you can get for yourself regardless if it's at the expense of others. You have no social responsibility. People's inability to look past their own nose and care about others is really quite pathetic. You don't care if Loren gets paid for his work, or for a sustainable app store. Rather you simply care for how cheaply you can get apps and updates. The self-centredness, the "me me me"-ness of society has become quite a problem IMO.
I'd rather pay and get upgrades than have the developer abandon the app because it isn't profitable to do anymore free updates. What should Loren do when everyone that will buy Tweetie already has it? Develop updates out of the goodness of his heart?
The app store has a problem, and that's the amount of crap and cheapness of that crap. It drives the price of everything down. Factor in that ALL upgrades are free and you have a major problem for devs. You can sell an app once to each user, at next to nothing cost, and that's all you get. Yes, initially it's good when you're selling 100K apps a week but what happens when everyone's bought your app? The app store has a sustainability problem, and it will soon rear it's ugly head.
Compare it to desktop software where even the most basic apps cost $10+ and all upgrades are paid.
I'm quite happy to pay Loren �1.79 every 8-12 months for his work on Tweetie because frankly it's amazing and �1.79 is pretty much nothing.
The problem with most whambulance drivers such as yourself is pretty much the same problem with society at large. You only care about yourself and what you can get for yourself regardless if it's at the expense of others. You have no social responsibility. People's inability to look past their own nose and care about others is really quite pathetic. You don't care if Loren gets paid for his work, or for a sustainable app store. Rather you simply care for how cheaply you can get apps and updates. The self-centredness, the "me me me"-ness of society has become quite a problem IMO.
more...
Daveway
Feb 13, 01:01 AM
I hope that isn't your first attempt at hot avatar. :eek:
Gosh no! I hate the one I have now, its only preliminary.
Gosh no! I hate the one I have now, its only preliminary.
deadwalrus
Mar 25, 02:36 PM
That's a great idea! I'd love to see that for when I'm traveling and don't want to turn on international data roaming for the internet, but can still use cell towers for triangulation of my position.
Android has had this for months. Not only do they have turn-by-turn directions, but their maps are vector based, which is highly compressed. Accordingly, they can cache thousands of miles of maps onto the phone with a few seconds of internet connection.
Android has had this for months. Not only do they have turn-by-turn directions, but their maps are vector based, which is highly compressed. Accordingly, they can cache thousands of miles of maps onto the phone with a few seconds of internet connection.
more...
Ikstej24
Sep 25, 09:55 PM
What would be the best headphones (midrange price) for my ipod. I am looking for some other option other than the Bose ones that you see everywere.
sully677
Apr 27, 04:16 PM
Why does it take a media storm for Apple to open up on an issue ? It would be so much better if they more forthcoming and frank befoe an issue snowballs.
You are very, very negative.
You are very, very negative.
more...
SBik2
Nov 20, 05:26 PM
Geez, dude, it's all about saving time so you *do* have more time on your own. For example, texting is now used in situations where you would have called/answered a phone call before. Texting is more efficient because you can just put off answering the text until later (you could also not take a call and just call the person back later, but you wouldn't know how urgent the call was unless you took the time to check your voice mail if they left one).
Likewise, I use the humble web features on my Sony Ericsson phone a *lot*, to look up restaurant/bar addresses, movie times, etc. when I am out and about. Again, normally I would have no other recourse other than calling 411 or MovieFone, or finding a newsstand/bookstore where I could possibly look the information up. It would just be a time-saver to have faster, easier access to information from my phone.
Embrace technology, dude. It's only there to help you. You can always *choose* not to check your email even if you have an uber-phone. Heck, you can even turn the phone off while you "eat lunch in the park and listen to the birds".

background art wallpaper
more...

Photography - Artistic

Pretty Girl Art Pic
more...

Floral Art, Artistic Flower

Ancient Egypt Art Pictures

Related wallpapers: images of
Likewise, I use the humble web features on my Sony Ericsson phone a *lot*, to look up restaurant/bar addresses, movie times, etc. when I am out and about. Again, normally I would have no other recourse other than calling 411 or MovieFone, or finding a newsstand/bookstore where I could possibly look the information up. It would just be a time-saver to have faster, easier access to information from my phone.
Embrace technology, dude. It's only there to help you. You can always *choose* not to check your email even if you have an uber-phone. Heck, you can even turn the phone off while you "eat lunch in the park and listen to the birds".
upaymeifixit
Jul 31, 01:20 PM
It's on Line Islands (http://wikitravel.org/en/Kiribati#Line_Islands) located in Kiribati.
Yea, the place already at 1st Aug by the time you created the thread.
But was it 00:00 there when I created it?
Yea, the place already at 1st Aug by the time you created the thread.
But was it 00:00 there when I created it?
more...
jessica.
Mar 27, 08:27 PM
This is really funny. Hello, I would like to introduce myself. I'm the infamous seller! :) How are you guys. It's funny that most people here are laughing about the stupidity of others like myself.
But anyway, this is in no way illegal. I would know, being a student of law. In addition, eBay AND PayPal have sided with me on this matter MULTIPLE times. The only time PayPal sided with the buyer was when they claimed they never got it and I had no shipping proof. The item is accurately described, end of story. Stop crying about it and be more responsible.
Just an ending note, I've made over $2,000 doing this before and used it to buy two amazing Les Pauls. ;)
Thanks!
- DanA first year law student? I call ********.
But anyway, this is in no way illegal. I would know, being a student of law. In addition, eBay AND PayPal have sided with me on this matter MULTIPLE times. The only time PayPal sided with the buyer was when they claimed they never got it and I had no shipping proof. The item is accurately described, end of story. Stop crying about it and be more responsible.
Just an ending note, I've made over $2,000 doing this before and used it to buy two amazing Les Pauls. ;)
Thanks!
- DanA first year law student? I call ********.
Dagless
Sep 1, 06:36 PM
Looks like the final level to the GBA version as well.
more...
Prom1
Mar 26, 04:37 PM
And people feel free to be as rude as they want, even bringing scat and other homosexual fetishes into a simple transfer of power to the second in command:
Dude my post had nothing to do with Scat or homosexuality insults of ANY kind.
My post was only specific to do with his mannerisms: triangular hand positioning (Jobs; and actors of V) the most noticeable. To me that is kissing arse; no need to copy that.
Dude my post had nothing to do with Scat or homosexuality insults of ANY kind.
My post was only specific to do with his mannerisms: triangular hand positioning (Jobs; and actors of V) the most noticeable. To me that is kissing arse; no need to copy that.
Duff-Man
Sep 25, 10:36 PM
Duff-Man says....I would have a search through the forums - use the term "headphones" or "earphones" - you'll get *loads* of hits as this subject has been done dozens of times already.....oh yeah!
fivepoint
Mar 3, 10:29 AM
Thanks, Huntn. Good post. Here are my thoughts on your ideas:
There is a long term move to dismantle government social programs and who needs the truth when we can lie? You know we can't afford you social program and your school because we have these billion, thats B-I-L-L-I-O-N dollar bombers that need building.
This is all very simplistic, but here goes:
1. Reform Health care- one illness from bankruptcy is not acceptable for a developed country. Health care should have never been turned into a profit machine along the same lines that you don't want your police and firemen as for-profit enterprises. The larger the pool the smaller the costs.
'turned into' a a profit machine? As opposed to... when?
Providing health services and goods has always been a for-profit enterprise. This is exactly what has lead to the amazing growth in medical technology in the past 100 years.
2. Cut programs before lowering taxes especially on the rich- you can't balance a budget if you have no income. If you must lower taxes, you must first cut the programs and deal with the popular unrest before cutting any taxes. This is exactly what the champion of the Republican Party did not do- Reagan, he cut taxes but not programs and this country ran the first substantial deficits since WWII.
I tend to agree. Cut programs until our expenses match our current 'revenues.' When the two are equal or are in the black, let's immediately pass an balanged-budget amendment so this problem never happens again.
3. Progressive Tax policies are a must- The rich are rich. Make them pay their fair share. They can afford it. Cutting their taxes to create jobs is mostly a conservative smoke screen to **** over average citizens.
For the record, they are paying their fair share. The top 50% of wage earners pay over 95% of the income tax. Your disgusting attack on all conservatives wanting to '****' over all citizens is just that... disgusting.
4. Stop allowing the Exportation of Jobs- If you want to keep a standard of living. Lowering the standard of living reduces income and tax revenues.
How? Trade embargo's? Certainly you understand that increasing taxation on the wealthy and corporations certainly won't help.
5. Enact policies that support a strong Middle Class- instead of wiping it out for the sake of the rich. A strong middle class powers the economy.
Lower taxes? Strong business climate with low unemployment? You seem to be contradicting yourself... what strong middle class policies are you specifically talking about?
6. Search High and Low for Corruption- No system will work if it's corrupt. Submitting thousands of fradulent Medicare claims is hurting us.
I agree. I would start with a MASSIVE simplification of the tax code, and virtual elimination of all government subsidies over the next 5-10 years.
7. Dismantle the War Machine- in the good ole days we could afford it. Now we can't.
I tend to agree. Reduce the budget by half, let them become more efficient and more reliant on technology. Take a more defensive posture around the globe and avoid entangling alliances, etc. abroad. That being said, I believe its important for us to maintain a strong national DEFENSE. We do have enemies... and defense is one of the primary constitutional roles of the federal government.
Almost half the traffic on the Internet comes from mobile devices. Again, it's common courtesy.
The charts look amazing on my iPhone.
There is a long term move to dismantle government social programs and who needs the truth when we can lie? You know we can't afford you social program and your school because we have these billion, thats B-I-L-L-I-O-N dollar bombers that need building.
This is all very simplistic, but here goes:
1. Reform Health care- one illness from bankruptcy is not acceptable for a developed country. Health care should have never been turned into a profit machine along the same lines that you don't want your police and firemen as for-profit enterprises. The larger the pool the smaller the costs.
'turned into' a a profit machine? As opposed to... when?
Providing health services and goods has always been a for-profit enterprise. This is exactly what has lead to the amazing growth in medical technology in the past 100 years.
2. Cut programs before lowering taxes especially on the rich- you can't balance a budget if you have no income. If you must lower taxes, you must first cut the programs and deal with the popular unrest before cutting any taxes. This is exactly what the champion of the Republican Party did not do- Reagan, he cut taxes but not programs and this country ran the first substantial deficits since WWII.
I tend to agree. Cut programs until our expenses match our current 'revenues.' When the two are equal or are in the black, let's immediately pass an balanged-budget amendment so this problem never happens again.
3. Progressive Tax policies are a must- The rich are rich. Make them pay their fair share. They can afford it. Cutting their taxes to create jobs is mostly a conservative smoke screen to **** over average citizens.
For the record, they are paying their fair share. The top 50% of wage earners pay over 95% of the income tax. Your disgusting attack on all conservatives wanting to '****' over all citizens is just that... disgusting.
4. Stop allowing the Exportation of Jobs- If you want to keep a standard of living. Lowering the standard of living reduces income and tax revenues.
How? Trade embargo's? Certainly you understand that increasing taxation on the wealthy and corporations certainly won't help.
5. Enact policies that support a strong Middle Class- instead of wiping it out for the sake of the rich. A strong middle class powers the economy.
Lower taxes? Strong business climate with low unemployment? You seem to be contradicting yourself... what strong middle class policies are you specifically talking about?
6. Search High and Low for Corruption- No system will work if it's corrupt. Submitting thousands of fradulent Medicare claims is hurting us.
I agree. I would start with a MASSIVE simplification of the tax code, and virtual elimination of all government subsidies over the next 5-10 years.
7. Dismantle the War Machine- in the good ole days we could afford it. Now we can't.
I tend to agree. Reduce the budget by half, let them become more efficient and more reliant on technology. Take a more defensive posture around the globe and avoid entangling alliances, etc. abroad. That being said, I believe its important for us to maintain a strong national DEFENSE. We do have enemies... and defense is one of the primary constitutional roles of the federal government.
Almost half the traffic on the Internet comes from mobile devices. Again, it's common courtesy.
The charts look amazing on my iPhone.
AppleMacDudeG4
Apr 25, 07:00 AM
I am not sure how many sales of this item will occur. I would tend to think that people who wanted an iPhone 4 already have one. If it was released earlier to the release of the iPhone 4, it might have sold better but since people are expecting the iPhone 5 to come out around September, I am not expecting a large number of them to be sold.
DuFFy
Jun 15, 11:35 PM
I WOULDDD..but drexel is on break this week so im not around :rolleyes:
Apple Corps
Mar 24, 10:55 AM
Where do people get this stuff?
rdowns - let me give a +1 on your comment. Our MR forums community is getting more and more clogged up with this mindless babble / garbage. It really detracts from the value of the forums.
rdowns - let me give a +1 on your comment. Our MR forums community is getting more and more clogged up with this mindless babble / garbage. It really detracts from the value of the forums.
rdowns
Mar 23, 04:48 PM
Bertrand's accent is really funny.... I remember him saying: Snaw Lepawd... Also, wasn't he one of the CEOs of BE, Inc??
He helped found Be, right? I do know he was responsible for not allowing G5's to run Snaw Lepawd.
Uh, no.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Louis_Gass�e
Jean-Louis Gass�e (born March 1944 in Paris, France) is a former executive at Apple Computer, where worked from 1981 to 1990. He is most famous for founding Be Inc., creators of the BeOS computer operating system. After leaving Be, he became Chairman of PalmSource, Inc. in November, 2004.
He helped found Be, right? I do know he was responsible for not allowing G5's to run Snaw Lepawd.
Uh, no.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Louis_Gass�e
Jean-Louis Gass�e (born March 1944 in Paris, France) is a former executive at Apple Computer, where worked from 1981 to 1990. He is most famous for founding Be Inc., creators of the BeOS computer operating system. After leaving Be, he became Chairman of PalmSource, Inc. in November, 2004.
jmy2469
Apr 11, 05:10 PM
Just ordered new 17" Macbook Pro with antiglare screen and 500 gb 7200 rpm drive,now I need to know how to protect it. What is everyone using? Thanks for the help.
No comments:
Post a Comment