Thursday, May 26, 2011

selena gomez who says cover album

selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says cover.
  • selena gomez who says cover.



  • RebootD
    Mar 31, 01:40 PM
    I find most of the comments puerile or insane--over reacting with disdain or glee--while the major concern should be the function. I still find iCal a little limited and annoyingly so in terms of notes attached to daily functions.

    Who gives a crap how it is decorated! Make the thing work better and it will work better, and that's what matters to real people who need real organization within their lives.

    Can't help it I'm a snotty designer and one of the things I love about Macs are their liberal use of 'flair'. This is counter-intuitive to that style I'm used to.

    I will agree that any added functionality would be very welcome.





    selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says cover
  • selena gomez who says cover



  • iRobby
    Apr 15, 01:35 PM
    With the update notice officially stating When Lion ships this summer What are the chances the iMac refresh will happen at the same time? or will it be in the Fall instead?





    selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album cover. Selena Gomez has just released; Selena Gomez has just released. hulugu. May 2, 12:06 AM. latin is dead !
  • selena gomez who says album cover. Selena Gomez has just released; Selena Gomez has just released. hulugu. May 2, 12:06 AM. latin is dead !



  • backsidetailsli
    Dec 1, 07:32 PM
    still better than windoze





    selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album
  • selena gomez who says album



  • Apple all life
    Jan 27, 06:49 PM
    To add to my post-workout recovery drink:

    http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41HQMqZSk3L._AA300_PIbundle-1,TopRight,0,0AA300_SH20_.jpghttp://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41H0Rwu8BvL._AA300_PIbundle-1,TopRight,0,0AA300_SH20_.jpg

    My post-workout recovery drink:
    http://www.jonnyrash.com/img/sandbox/organic-valley-chocolate-milk.jpg

    After researching, I discovered that chocolate milk has the same carb to protein ratio that expensive recovery drink mixes have (such as the P90X Recovery Drink). So, instead of spending around $60/month, I've elected to go with the chocolate milk, and to add a few supplements that are important for muscle recovery (which are found in those expensive drinks). Any excuse to drink chocolate milk is a good one.

    SMRT
    My moms boyfriend did alot of research and some tests about it. I used to play paintball and he always told me to drink chocolate milk after and sometimes during.



    more...


    selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says cover
  • selena gomez who says cover



  • morespce54
    Oct 23, 03:50 PM
    Remember once someone sells you something they can not tell you how you can use it. That like you buying a car and in the purchase agreement they tell you your not allow to wreck the car. Grant it, they do not have to warranty it after you wreck it, but if you want to wreck it, that is up to you.

    Does it apply to purchased iTMS songs too? :rolleyes: :confused: ;)





    selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album
  • selena gomez who says album



  • shecky
    Oct 24, 08:06 AM
    what happened to radical new design?

    not until Santa Rosa - summer 2007.

    im happy with this though, a proven design that has the bugs worked out. as far as i am concerned this is not a new Rev A which i would be wary of buying.

    i was tottally sold on the 17" before this update, but now that the 15" has nearly identical specs OTHER than an extra FW port and the bigger screen i am debating getting the 15 and using the extra $ to a 23" external display. hmmmmmmmmmmm



    more...


    selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album
  • selena gomez who says album



  • titatom
    May 3, 08:30 AM
    I'm loving the GPU upgrade that is possible on the 27 Ultimate ! :D





    selena gomez who says cover album. who says selena gomez and the
  • who says selena gomez and the



  • rusty2192
    Apr 15, 03:36 PM
    Last one of my night time flowers from the other night.

    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5066/5618098536_dbfcb7472d.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/48874590@N02/5618098536/)
    IMG_3832 (http://www.flickr.com/photos/48874590@N02/5618098536/) by Rusty2192 (http://www.flickr.com/people/48874590@N02/), on Flickr



    more...


    selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says cover.
  • selena gomez who says cover.



  • Nermal
    Nov 3, 01:37 PM
    At least the interface looks like an OS X application. I've always hated Parallels mega cheesy Longhorn icon looking crappy interface.

    Indeed. I was appalled when Apple started promoting it!





    selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says cover
  • selena gomez who says cover



  • renewed
    Sep 15, 08:49 PM
    In the UK, there's a 4GB Reach bundle. Only reason I mentioned it.

    Yeah I heard about that on a news site. They were laughing about it since you can't do co-op with them. Ironic.

    Mine is the 250 GB though so should be good to go.



    more...


    selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album
  • selena gomez who says album



  • Evangelion
    Jul 25, 11:14 AM
    2 Mac Mini should still be very small

    Imagine two Mac Mini back-to-back. That is how much desk-space the tower would consume. Now, it could be as high as four Mini's stacked on top of each other, so the volume would be eight times as much as the Mini has, but the actual space needed on the desktop would be just two Mini's worth.





    selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album
  • selena gomez who says album



  • kevin.rivers
    Jul 28, 10:14 AM
    Wooooow, we're straying off topic.

    Back to the topic...

    Don't you guys think that the iPod being overtaken is about as likely as Apple overtaking HP, Dell, and Gateway?

    I just don't see it happening, Apple has a really high following when it comes to mp3 players and when people have had an iPod, they upgrade to a new iPod, not a Zune.

    There is no incentive to go to a Zune. Same DRM, same features. The people who hate the iPod and buy Creative aren't switching to Zune. They don't want to be locked into DRM. So unless microsoft really does something innovative it is just another player in a sea of non-iPods.

    EDIT: I mean same DRM in the sense that the download are locked by DRM, not exactly the same type.



    more...


    selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album
  • selena gomez who says album



  • The Bazilfunk
    Jul 11, 10:01 PM
    I still don't get the value of wireless in a music player--not in actual practice (battery life and added bulk, vs. the need to plug in to charge, which naturally takes longer than synching anyway).

    But whatever it is, I think its chances will depend a lot on whether it can be as slim and light as an iPod, and the same elegant ease-of-use as iTunes and iPod.



    Wireless music players is the future but also a problem again for the music industry. Taken the popularity of the iPod you would be able to have acces to over a 1000 music librarys in a small city. You would be able get a new network next to the internet dedicated to wireless music and videos. This all if Apple doesn't lock those things out but surely hacks would be created to make this possible.

    Filesharing will move from the internet to the street. I see a lot of things possible with wireless music players. For good and bad but it will definately change the way we listen to music again.





    selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album
  • selena gomez who says album



  • ug.mac
    Nov 3, 10:25 PM
    i just finished installing xp sp2 on vmware works fine....

    just under device manager it tells me one unregonised hardware....the video card... any1 knows how to solve this?
    or is it part of the game

    You need to install VMware tools from Virtual Machine menu.



    more...


    selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album
  • selena gomez who says album



  • -aggie-
    Apr 29, 03:55 PM
    Hahahaha, great attempt -aggie-! Now I'm sure you're a WW!! I've suspected alllll along, and now you pull this faux Seer out of the same hat you pull your bunnies from. -aggie-.

    You might have pulled the (werewolf) wool over the eyes of the others, but you are NOT fooling me! YOU are the werewolf, I'm simply your red herring.

    What a sad post.





    selena gomez who says cover album. quot;Who Saysquot; is the first single
  • quot;Who Saysquot; is the first single



  • DotComName
    Apr 28, 03:59 PM
    I'm pretty sure it's just an illusion because of the color difference and the angle of the shot. Makes no sense why Apple would need to or want to do that.



    more...


    selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album cover. All album covers are here; All album covers are here. mc68k. Nov 18, 09:45 PM. I#39;m just kind of guessing here but I think
  • selena gomez who says album cover. All album covers are here; All album covers are here. mc68k. Nov 18, 09:45 PM. I#39;m just kind of guessing here but I think



  • ChazUK
    Apr 22, 12:23 AM
    How long until we're likely to see what they've hit back with?





    selena gomez who says cover album. who says selena gomez
  • who says selena gomez



  • Tonewheel
    Apr 22, 05:36 PM
    There is no way it could be that thin.

    I agree with you. The first thing I thought of was the battery. Unless Apple has made miraculous strides with reeeeeaaaaallly thin batteries, this design would mean about 45 minutes of juice.





    selena gomez who says cover album. selena gomez who says album cover. +selena+gomez+album+cover; +selena+gomez+album+cover. JesterJJZ. Apr 12, 09:05 PM. Good live updates here.
  • selena gomez who says album cover. +selena+gomez+album+cover; +selena+gomez+album+cover. JesterJJZ. Apr 12, 09:05 PM. Good live updates here.



  • twoodcc
    Nov 30, 08:05 PM
    But you have to run windows... GPU3 will apparently allow macs to run the gpu client because of open CL, and also help ATI which are fairings very poorly right now in Folding.

    yeah i know, which stinks, but at least windows 7 is a little better.

    here's the problem for me and the bigadv units: i can't really use the computer for anything else. but with the gpus going, i can still use the system.

    gpu3 will be good, but still, apple doesn't allow for all the video cards though





    0815
    Apr 29, 06:55 AM
    OMG ... such a big buzz over 0.2mm.

    Everybody will survive just fine, you won't feel the differences and all the cases will just fit fine .

    This is not the end of the world.





    ten-oak-druid
    May 4, 12:22 AM
    They'll likely time it to match the release of the sprint iphone.





    infidel69
    Apr 13, 11:52 PM
    It's beautiful





    spencers
    Oct 21, 10:06 PM
    I spoil myself rotten during the year, which usually leaves me with nothing of interest for the holidays.

    1) So like last year, clothes are the main thing on my list. Just essential everyday type stuff from J.Crew.

    2) A nice road bike would be a plus, too. ;)
    I typed in road bike on google images and this one looks swell.
    http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/5018/bikeyc.jpg (http://img828.imageshack.us/i/bikeyc.jpg/)

    3) And lastly, acceptance into a nice graduate program.

    Thanks santa!





    saving107
    Apr 13, 07:41 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8G4 Safari/6533.18.5)

    this is soooooo 2010.

    It's better than being two-thousand and late....


    (couldn't resist)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment