Thunderhawks
Apr 13, 02:36 PM
SMART TV? Come on. Only a few year ago we were advised to kill our TVs.
LOL!

ar refaeli and leonardo

ar refaeli leonardo

Partner: Bar Refaeli
more...

ar refaeli and leonardo

ar refaeli and leonardo
more...

ar refaeli leonardo dicaprio

ar refaeli leonardo dicaprio
more...

ar refaeli leonardo dicaprio 2011.

ar refaeli leonardo dicaprio
more...

Bar Refaeli 2011 Agua Bendita

Actor Leonardo DiCaprio is
more...

ar refaeli and leonardo

and Leonardo DiCaprio
more...

leonardo dicaprio bar refaeli

ar refaeli and leonardo
more...

BAR REFAELI SI 2011; leonardo

leonardo and ar

ar refaeli and leonardo
LOL!
Derek87
Apr 15, 02:51 PM
I
P.s. if you have battery issues, it is not because of ios update..it is from your settings because when you restore to your phone the settings are also restored...so the problem remains...try to kill ping with restrictions...also try to recreate your email accounts...push to off...notifications also off...
Also try ipod settings eq off...and i have specified my carrier...its not automatic
interesting suggestion to try reseting all of the email accounts. i'm going to try this. i have been contemplating doing a full clean install to help this battery issue, but i don't like the thought of losing things like all of my text messages and other histories/settings.
P.s. if you have battery issues, it is not because of ios update..it is from your settings because when you restore to your phone the settings are also restored...so the problem remains...try to kill ping with restrictions...also try to recreate your email accounts...push to off...notifications also off...
Also try ipod settings eq off...and i have specified my carrier...its not automatic
interesting suggestion to try reseting all of the email accounts. i'm going to try this. i have been contemplating doing a full clean install to help this battery issue, but i don't like the thought of losing things like all of my text messages and other histories/settings.
mdriftmeyer
Apr 23, 07:25 PM
Why?
I thought AT&T's buyout means T-Mobile is going bye-bye?
408 area code, that means cali. is that steve jobs' personal number? :P
It does. Apple most likely is testing their Qualcomm GSM/CDMA world phone to see how well it works on their network.
I thought AT&T's buyout means T-Mobile is going bye-bye?
408 area code, that means cali. is that steve jobs' personal number? :P
It does. Apple most likely is testing their Qualcomm GSM/CDMA world phone to see how well it works on their network.
Chaos123x
Sep 30, 08:52 PM
I live in Delaware and work in Philly and I get full 3g bars all the time with no dropped calls.
But I went to NYC today at the New York game conference and I could barely even get a edge signal! My buddies iPhone would not work either. Turns out 99% of the people at the event had iPhones and we all had the same problem
Soon as we left NYC we got full 3G bars again n
But I went to NYC today at the New York game conference and I could barely even get a edge signal! My buddies iPhone would not work either. Turns out 99% of the people at the event had iPhones and we all had the same problem
Soon as we left NYC we got full 3G bars again n
more...
mainstreetmark
Apr 26, 12:06 PM
No real surprise here. Apple has been charging for MobileMe. Why not this service.
Just ruined my freakin day. I was really hoping it would be an added benefit instead of a paid feature.
Ick. :rolleyes:
Why would I pay for that?
Should have bloody known >:(
Well they won't be charging me.
You wouldn't consider paying $20 per YEAR?
Just ruined my freakin day. I was really hoping it would be an added benefit instead of a paid feature.
Ick. :rolleyes:
Why would I pay for that?
Should have bloody known >:(
Well they won't be charging me.
You wouldn't consider paying $20 per YEAR?
leog
Apr 29, 03:14 PM
Cool, I buy all my music from Amazon's mp3 store anyways!
more...

Farns514
Nov 8, 10:23 PM
Burberry Pullover
http://g.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Large/10/_6217670.jpg
http://g.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Large/6/_6233646.jpg
http://g.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Large/10/_6217670.jpg
http://g.nordstromimage.com/imagegallery/store/product/Large/6/_6233646.jpg
RoelJuun
Apr 15, 07:07 PM
Although I find the slider buttons pretty, I think these are just a step to touch-interface. It makes sense when you have to actually slide the button (with your fingers). But when using a mouse/trackpad, it is more logical to point at the option you want and the selection will slide to the requested option.
I think this will return when touch-based interface will make its entry.
I think this will return when touch-based interface will make its entry.
more...

BlizzardBomb
Oct 24, 07:44 AM
as expected? 2GB RAM as standard configuration for the upper two is a little more than I expected.
Just noticed that. Support for up to 3GBs too! Interesting.
Just noticed that. Support for up to 3GBs too! Interesting.

inkswamp
Jul 28, 05:19 PM
:/ i've yet to see a blue screen from xp.
I've seen the blue screen on XP. It's funny because I've been told by Windows users that it doesn't exist in XP, yet I witnessed it two weeks ago when a colleague of mine was trying to do something with Adobe Acrobat. The program just spazzed and the blue screen came up.
I've seen the blue screen on XP. It's funny because I've been told by Windows users that it doesn't exist in XP, yet I witnessed it two weeks ago when a colleague of mine was trying to do something with Adobe Acrobat. The program just spazzed and the blue screen came up.
more...
CEAbiscuit
Jul 21, 11:29 AM
reassuring to me even if it only means I will be able to buy computers that run a Mac OS for the next 15+ years.
Exactly. Stating the obvious, bbut now that you can run windows, I think the growth is unavoidable. All the companies that were "thinking" about converting can give OSX a try while running windows. 5%, here we come!
Exactly. Stating the obvious, bbut now that you can run windows, I think the growth is unavoidable. All the companies that were "thinking" about converting can give OSX a try while running windows. 5%, here we come!
AlphaBob
Jan 30, 04:57 PM
...some people look at their paper money (cash, stock & bonds) and start to worry that all of it could go bankrupt...so they look for a little insurance in Gold, just incase the worse happens then they still have something of real value.
I understand the theory of what you say, that gold has intrinsic value. However, the theory has never been tested in a true crisis. Trust me, if everything went bankrupt (stocks, bonds, t-bills, banks, etc.), then gold will be of little value as well. The ONLY thing of true value under those circumstances will be food and those things that can be used to barter for food (gold would have some value in that case, but so would a box of ammunition) The fact that someone paid $1000 or $2000 an ounce for gold before a crisis will mean nothing. It will be worth only as much as someone is capable of paying, and that will be very little.
The last run-up in the price of gold in the 80s was met with a rapid drop less than two years later to the $350 range, which is where gold sat for almost twenty years. While I have no idea how much more it will increase in value over the short term, the problem is that when the fall comes it will be quite rapid.
The biggest difference I see between gold and stocks is that one is based on negative gloom/doom thinking, and the other is based on positive/growth thinking. I have little to no interest in investing in gloom/doom, and history is the reason why. Periods of negative thinking tend to be short-lived.
I understand the theory of what you say, that gold has intrinsic value. However, the theory has never been tested in a true crisis. Trust me, if everything went bankrupt (stocks, bonds, t-bills, banks, etc.), then gold will be of little value as well. The ONLY thing of true value under those circumstances will be food and those things that can be used to barter for food (gold would have some value in that case, but so would a box of ammunition) The fact that someone paid $1000 or $2000 an ounce for gold before a crisis will mean nothing. It will be worth only as much as someone is capable of paying, and that will be very little.
The last run-up in the price of gold in the 80s was met with a rapid drop less than two years later to the $350 range, which is where gold sat for almost twenty years. While I have no idea how much more it will increase in value over the short term, the problem is that when the fall comes it will be quite rapid.
The biggest difference I see between gold and stocks is that one is based on negative gloom/doom thinking, and the other is based on positive/growth thinking. I have little to no interest in investing in gloom/doom, and history is the reason why. Periods of negative thinking tend to be short-lived.
more...
Rocketman
Apr 13, 07:56 PM
April fools! Once this month and once a year ago.
Thank goodness for rad hardened Japanese paint!
I for one think the Apple experience with iPhone 3GS which is still being sold at retail, will encourage them to privately have iPhone 4 have a 3 year product life. If I were Apple I would hold off on iPhone 5 till 6-12 and deploy vetted and debugged LTE at that time. Let iPad 3 be LTE earlier with an upcharge.
Just me.
Rocketman
Thank goodness for rad hardened Japanese paint!
I for one think the Apple experience with iPhone 3GS which is still being sold at retail, will encourage them to privately have iPhone 4 have a 3 year product life. If I were Apple I would hold off on iPhone 5 till 6-12 and deploy vetted and debugged LTE at that time. Let iPad 3 be LTE earlier with an upcharge.
Just me.
Rocketman
nies
Apr 26, 07:48 PM
Yes I understand now
more...

BeSweeet
Apr 12, 10:37 AM
Wouldn't matter anyway if you were using a ThunderBolt external hard drive. Very few mechanical hard drives can even reach 1Gbps-2Gbps. You'll need several of the fastest SSDs in RAID to even reach ThunderBolt speeds.
USB 3.0 FTW. More practical.
USB 3.0 FTW. More practical.
Thanatoast
Jul 11, 04:52 PM
There's an awful lot of cock-suredness on this board.
If MS releases this player, which will have full wireless integration with the msTunes Music Store through your home PC with WMA10 or your XBOX360 some people could be persuaded to get it. The end-to-end process in a major part of the iPod experience, and this is MS's plan to get in on it.
Would I get one? No, because I have an Apple computer - but 90% of the world still runs windows, and now they won't have to install third party software or worry about integration issues. Their new PC (or old with new and improved WMA10) will connect right up and automatically fill up their new, media device - all without wires!
Give MS the benefit of the doubt here. If you dismiss them, you run the risk of falling prey to their marketing/sales/monopoly-position machine.
If MS releases this player, which will have full wireless integration with the msTunes Music Store through your home PC with WMA10 or your XBOX360 some people could be persuaded to get it. The end-to-end process in a major part of the iPod experience, and this is MS's plan to get in on it.
Would I get one? No, because I have an Apple computer - but 90% of the world still runs windows, and now they won't have to install third party software or worry about integration issues. Their new PC (or old with new and improved WMA10) will connect right up and automatically fill up their new, media device - all without wires!
Give MS the benefit of the doubt here. If you dismiss them, you run the risk of falling prey to their marketing/sales/monopoly-position machine.
more...

jettredmont
Oct 23, 10:20 AM
This is incorrect.
Microsoft's Vista EULA says:
4. USE WITH VIRTUALIZATION TECHNOLOGIES. You may not use the software installed on the licensed device within a virtual (or otherwise emulated) hardware system.
This means you can't use the *same* installation of Vista Home inside a virtualization technology on the "licensed device".
I am not a lawyer. However, direct reading of this does not indicate that. Once you install Windows on a machine, inside a VM or otherwise, the device on which it is installed is licensed.
IMHO, the angle Microsoft is going for here is that within a VM you can very easily defeat their Activation controls (activate to the VM, then clone the VM instance a hundred times and all copies are then running activated). It's all about reducing piracy, because MS is absolutely paranoid about piracy. They'd cut off their own left arm if they thought someone might use it to steal a copy of Windows.
Microsoft's Vista EULA says:
4. USE WITH VIRTUALIZATION TECHNOLOGIES. You may not use the software installed on the licensed device within a virtual (or otherwise emulated) hardware system.
This means you can't use the *same* installation of Vista Home inside a virtualization technology on the "licensed device".
I am not a lawyer. However, direct reading of this does not indicate that. Once you install Windows on a machine, inside a VM or otherwise, the device on which it is installed is licensed.
IMHO, the angle Microsoft is going for here is that within a VM you can very easily defeat their Activation controls (activate to the VM, then clone the VM instance a hundred times and all copies are then running activated). It's all about reducing piracy, because MS is absolutely paranoid about piracy. They'd cut off their own left arm if they thought someone might use it to steal a copy of Windows.
nies
Apr 27, 08:36 PM
why would it be a mistake for us to vote you off?

KnightWRX
Apr 15, 02:47 PM
Ahhh.... Google bought that. And given Android is based on open source, don't you think your argument on OSX is rather weak?
Apple bought OS X too. :D
I'm arguing that both were massive undertakings by both parties. My OS X example was tainted with sarcasm if you didn't catch the little :rolleyes: there.
Both OS X and Chrome OS (and Android, and iOS) borrow heavily from others, either through acquisitions or from the open source community. To claim Google is any inferior here is just trying to stir the pot, especially calling the poster Troll, that is just insulting and uncalled for.
Both companies deserve props from providing the software they do, neither deserves scorn that some posters here like to dish out.
ChromeOS has pieces of Linux...I'll give you that. But Google didn't do much...
Android is Linux. They didn't make that either.
So what ? OS X is Mach/XNU, Apple didn't make that. It's also a GNU/Berkeley userland, Apple didn't make that either. Again guys, drop the non-sense competition, this thread is about a release of OS X, not some type of Google bashing contest.
Apple bought OS X too. :D
I'm arguing that both were massive undertakings by both parties. My OS X example was tainted with sarcasm if you didn't catch the little :rolleyes: there.
Both OS X and Chrome OS (and Android, and iOS) borrow heavily from others, either through acquisitions or from the open source community. To claim Google is any inferior here is just trying to stir the pot, especially calling the poster Troll, that is just insulting and uncalled for.
Both companies deserve props from providing the software they do, neither deserves scorn that some posters here like to dish out.
ChromeOS has pieces of Linux...I'll give you that. But Google didn't do much...
Android is Linux. They didn't make that either.
So what ? OS X is Mach/XNU, Apple didn't make that. It's also a GNU/Berkeley userland, Apple didn't make that either. Again guys, drop the non-sense competition, this thread is about a release of OS X, not some type of Google bashing contest.
Slix
Apr 26, 12:01 PM
Ick. :rolleyes:
Why would I pay for that?
Why would I pay for that?
DeathChill
Apr 23, 01:34 PM
If you don't have an iPhone... you may have LTE :D
If you don't have the only device that supports LTE, the Thunderbolt, you don't have LTE. :D
Oh, also, if you have a device that makes it through a day you definitely don't have LTE. :D
If you don't have the only device that supports LTE, the Thunderbolt, you don't have LTE. :D
Oh, also, if you have a device that makes it through a day you definitely don't have LTE. :D
Hal Jordan
Apr 22, 07:43 PM
Meh. It's an Apple. Really getting bored of the Apple look and iOS. To me they just look really cheap now. Already made my decision to get the Galaxy S2. Sorry but if Apple sticks with the 3.7inch screen, they're only gonna fall further back. Let's be honest, the iPhone isn't that great as a phone. It never was. Transmission, reception, and voice quality are poor to average. There's a reason why the iPhone 5 is being delayed. Apple took one look at the current competition and went back to the drawing bored. And that's fine. Any good company should do just that. I've never been a full on blind fanboy, hence my move to the GS2. At the same time, I don't want Apple turning into the next RIM. :o
I love tech that's on the bleeding edge. Right now for me, that's hardware. The tangible undisputed specs. And Samsung's high end GS2 oozes bleeding edge tech. The camera and 1080P video is ridiculously amazing. I'm not the emotional type that gets all caught up with the brainless "it just works" crowd. You know what?, they all "just work." If you don't know how to adapt to any OS, then maybe you just shouldn't even use any device at all. Seriously, they're all easy to use and get used to. Don't get me wrong, Apple to me is still a great brand, but for me the honeymoon is over so to speak.
I love tech that's on the bleeding edge. Right now for me, that's hardware. The tangible undisputed specs. And Samsung's high end GS2 oozes bleeding edge tech. The camera and 1080P video is ridiculously amazing. I'm not the emotional type that gets all caught up with the brainless "it just works" crowd. You know what?, they all "just work." If you don't know how to adapt to any OS, then maybe you just shouldn't even use any device at all. Seriously, they're all easy to use and get used to. Don't get me wrong, Apple to me is still a great brand, but for me the honeymoon is over so to speak.
iTravis
Apr 26, 12:54 PM
Well that definitely counts me out as a potential user. (Yes i'm cheap)
I bet you're one of the users who has over 50GB of music too, right? :rolleyes:
Sorry everything isn't free. If $20/Year is "too much" for some, maybe you guys should rethink having the internet or a cell phone as well.
As for me this is a great deal! Regardless if it's $20/year or free I'll still use the service. And hopefully iTunes syncs better/faster. . . but I digress.
I bet you're one of the users who has over 50GB of music too, right? :rolleyes:
Sorry everything isn't free. If $20/Year is "too much" for some, maybe you guys should rethink having the internet or a cell phone as well.
As for me this is a great deal! Regardless if it's $20/year or free I'll still use the service. And hopefully iTunes syncs better/faster. . . but I digress.
nies
Apr 25, 11:54 PM
and going back to read the narrative... whats a gallapagos? apparently i discovered it but seem to not know what it is..
No comments:
Post a Comment